Today, the majority of individuals require to take a loan to expand their business. But the loan process is becoming very complicated day by day. Nowadays, one need to face difficulties for getting loan from the bank. But the leading banking corporation Paytm has introduced a Paytm Business Loan anyone can take the loan from the Paytm easily by fulfil some basic requirements.
The Paytm Business Loan process is very easy and transparent. If you want to take a loan from the Paytm, then you can directly apply for the same from your smartphone only without any trouble. The complete guidelines and loan process have been provided below. Currently, the Paytm is charging an interest rate of 12% onwards. The interest rate changes from time to time as per the rules and the guidelines. If you are the one who wants to take the loan for your business, then you can read the entire details from below and apply for the loan easily by following the below-provided steps.
|Interest Rate||12% onwards|
|Min. Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||Rs. 2 lakhs|
|Repayment Tenure||Up to 180 days|
|PF||2% + GST|
|Loan Type||Working capital loan|
Paytm Business Loan- Benefits
- Quick and easy process
- Flexible payment of loan installments
- You can track the payment easily
- Receipt of the instalment payment will be available digitally
- Hassle-Free and transparent loan process
- No hidden and broker charges
- You will get the loan amount directly in your Paytm bank account
- Get additional benefits from time to time.
- Pre-qualified loans for merchants that shall help them in expanding their businesses
- East and online repayment options for working capital loans
- One can apply for the higher loan amount of he/she has a good CIBL score.
Paytm Business Loan- Procedure
- Download the Paytm app from the play store on your smartphone
- Open the app and press the Loan tab on Paytm App
- On the next step, you have to provide the amount for the loan, and you can select the amount from the options.
- After completing the above steps, press the “Start Loan Application” link.
- If your KYC is completed, then move forward to the next step, and if not, then go to the nearest KYC centre and complete your KYC.
- Now the Paytm representative will visit your place and verify your documents.
- After the proper verification, your loan will be approved, and the entire loan amount will be credited to your Paytm account.